Un message en français suivra
Rockland Skating Club COVID updates include:
- RSC is still required to verbally screen at the entrance.
- No changes to masking rules (they continue to be required).
- Vaccine proof is no longer required
- The arena is at 100% capacity, there is no limit to the number of spectators you may bring
- Change rooms are now open for use. We ask that one parent/guardian accompany their skater to the change room to allow space for all skaters; additional spectators are asked to please proceed to the arena stands.
Le club de patinage de Rockland est toujours tenu de filtrer verbalement à l’entrée.
· 100 % de capacité (inclus les aires pour les spectateurs)
· Une preuve de vaccination n’est plus requise afin d’entrer dans un établissement.
· Aucun changement au règlement des masques (le port du masque est toujours requis).
Les vestiaires sont maintenant ouverts. Nous demandons qu’un parent/tutuer accompagne son patineur au vestiaire pour laisser de la place à tous les patineurs; les spectateurs supplémentaires sont priées de se rendre aux gradins de l’aréna.
COVID Protocols for CIH Arena: Skaters: All skaters 12+ years of age must be double vaccinated. Masks are required for all skaters.
Skaters must arrive 15 minutes before their session begins.
Click here: CIH Participant Health Screening will be required to be completed prior to every skating session.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the session with your skater fully dressed including skates if they are not tying their own. Mask required
- All coaches are double vaccinated and will be wearing masks at all times.
- Masks are to be worn for partnered dance lessons and during Power & Edges
- STARskaters may remove during 1:1 coach lessons and when working on their own
- For Star 1-3: a volunteer will bring your skater out of the arena at the end of their session, please be waiting outside for them (wearing a mask)
RSC COVID Task Force members 2021-22:
Gail Malette – RSC Board Member Director of Skating – 613 834-0688- email@example.com Jennifer Cunningham – RSC Coach
Kristen D’Amours – RSC Coach
Danielle Perry – RSC Board Director
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: COVID
Ontario Public Health Public Resources: https://www.publichealthontario.ca/en/diseases-andconditions/infectious-diseases/respiratory-diseases/novel-coronavirus/public-resources
The Rockland Skating Club has developed a member handbook to provide more information to you on our programs, policies, equipment, coaching and competitions.
All members of the Rockland Skating Club (RSC) are members of Skate Canada (SC) and must abide by the rules and policies of RSC and SC.
The code of ethics applies to all skaters, board members, volunteers, alumni, hall of fame members and Skate Canada employees including at the club and section levels.
Here is a link to the policies:
Club Code of Ethics policy
Position Statement on Bullying
Membership Harassment, Bullying and Discrimination Policy Membership Complaints Policy Club Dispute Resolution Procedures Policy
SC Incident report
Skate Canada programs:
Code of Ethics and Policies